Cranberry & White Chocolate Cookies
The perfect Christmas cookie, absolutely delicious!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
140g/4 ½ oz plain flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
75g/2 ½ oz rolled oats
125g/4 oz soft butter
75g/ 2 ½ oz dark brown sugar
100g/3 ½ oz caster sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
75g/ 2 ½ oz dried cranberries
140g/ 4 ½ white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
2. Place the flour, baking powder, oats and salt into a bowl.
3. Add the butter and sugars into another bowl and beat together until creamy with a blender or mixer. Beat in the egg and vanilla essence.
4. Mix through the flour mixture and fold through the cranberries and chocolate chips. Place the cookie dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
5. Roll tablespoons of dough into a ball with your hands and place onto a greased baking tray and squash with a fork. You may need to bake the cookies in two batches.
6. Cook for 15 minutes until the cookies are golden. Let the cookies cool and then place on a wire rack, enjoy!